Harald Walker sends this recommendation in by e-mail:
“Acid house/techno play an essential role in the history of techno and house and this mix demonstrates, that this style is also present in the netlabel scene.”
I’ve had a listen to this mix and its very high quality, with some killer buildups and highly varied use of the 303 sound ranging from hardcore squelch to minimal bleep. Not monotonous and certainly not cheesy at all.
It features artists from all over the netlabel universe, if you like the individual tracks, of course the next step is to check out its creator and label! I’ve included the tracklist below.
- X -10.5 Below (Ear Plus)
- X - Eau Minimale Naturelle (Ear Plus)
- Sascha Müller - Telekinetik (Unreleased)
- Dataman - dnd (Edensonic)
- Igor O. Vlasov - Atom Auf Zwischengitterplatz (Mmmph)
- LaptopAcidXperience - All The Night Moves (303 Mix) (Säurebad Records)
- Rktic - Spin Drier "Breitband Edit" (Realaudio)
- Number 8 - Backdoor (DoBox Recordings)
- Ascon Bates - Stone Cold (Analog Mind Control)
- Ascon Bates - I Love It (Analog Mind Control)
- Stiral - Workaholic Part 4 (Acid Mix) (Random Access Records)
- Ascon Bates - Thrill (Analog Mind Control)
- X - Fahrenheit 16 (Ear Plus)
- Sascha Müller - Acid Eats My Brain (Ear XP)
Label: Sonic Walker
Sonic Walker is a music blog and DJ mix netlabel from the Netherlands.